Around the hemp oil is now a real hype. Due to the powerful properties it possesses, this oil is now very popular. Another thing: it helps relieve nervousness, improve sleep quality and alleviate chronic pain. Despite the growing popularity, there are many misconceptions. We will understand what is true and what is fiction.
What is CBD? Will I catch a buzz on him?
The oil is made from hemp, or, if scientifically, the plants Cannabis Sativa L, and does not carry a narcotic effect. CBD is the abbreviation of cannabidiol, one of the chemical components found in cannabis or marijuana. Tetrahydrocannabinol ( THC, THC), another component also found in cannabis, is psychoactive and is responsible for the “high” state. Thus, PCP is not a psychoactive substance, but nonetheless has a lot of therapeutic benefits. These properties are different from medical marijuana used to reduce pain and alleviate symptoms. CBD oil is a cannabis extract of legal varieties of hemp, the content of THC in the product does not exceed the legal limit of 0.2%. For example, to obtain a light “toxic” (narcotic) effect, it is necessary to consume about 6-9 liters of hemp oil at once!
What is endocannabioid system?
The endocannabiosis system is found in all mammals and encompasses millions of receptors, both in the brain and in the central and peripheral nervous systems. These receptors react (activated or deactivated) to cannabinoids – those that the body produces itself (endocannabinoids), as well as of plant origin, such as CBD, CBN and THC. The CBD acts primarily on receptors located in the brain, preventing the activation of dopamine and promoting inhibition of hyperactivity. Thus, CBD soothes the nervous and immune systems and thus helps with nervous and mental problems, as well as autoimmune diseases, which are caused by an over-reaction of the immune system. In addition, more than 23,000 published studies have shown a positive effect of CBD on such medical conditions as chronic pain,
The benefits you get by adding CBD oil to your meal plan.
The use of CBD oil will help get rid of the following problems:
- Pain and inflammation . Natural relief from pain is, perhaps, in the top of the bonuses, which carries the CBD.
- Mental health states , such as anxiety, obsessive-compulsive neurosis, social communication skills, panic attacks. CBD has a proven antipsychotic effect.
- Headache is most often caused by stress and dehydration, but nervous dysfunction and increased activity also contribute to pain and throbbing. Since CBD is able to reduce the level of sensitivity of pain receptors at the level of the nerves, it helps to get rid of pain and inflammation associated with a headache.
- Stress . Cannabod receptors are found in the part of our brain that is associated with the regulation of mood, fear and stress. Regular consumption of cannabis can reduce the already existing level of stress and irritability and help increase and strengthen the overall level of resistance to stress.
- Premenstrual syndrome . CBD contains essential fatty acids that help balance female hormones, helping to alleviate the many unpleasant symptoms that many experience at this time of the month.
You can use CBD in different ways, depending on your personal preferences, but some of its forms are more bioavailable than others. Despite what form you prefer, none of them will make you find yourself in a state of “high”. Inhalations, ointments for topical use and tinctures have the highest bioavailability of CBD. Capsules for oral administration is also quite effective, but less bioavailable. Some people like to add butter in their morning smoothies. Choose what is right for you and add it to your daily diet.